Monday, February 15, 2010

God is good, life is good

Well, sense my last blog not a TON of stuff has happened, besides my daily internship studies. Because these past few weeks have felt like they were leading up to today.
My outreach team came back this morning! And the other 2 teams come this afternoon!
And I am ridiculously excited about it to say the least =]
As you know, my team and I have been apart for two months now, and I have
missed them tremendously. It was such a happy reunion meeting them at the airport
this morning. They have already shared so many stories, and now I get to actually see how much God has changed their lives! It is truly is a beautiful thing to see people be ruined for the ordinary. I love it!
This week I will be sitting in on the students debrief time, which I'm really excited for. We will also be having a graduation for them, I will be leading base intercession, going to a party at one of the students houses, AND having a friend from my dts fly in from out of town! So this will be a very busy week, but a VERY good week. I've been waiting for this time for months!!!
As always it is such a huge blessing to be here.
God has been showing me that this is exactly where He wants me to be.
Even if I wanna be overseas right now, He wants me here.
And there is nothing better than being in the center of His will.
Even if it doesn't always make sense to me.
I'm excited to see the fruits of God's work through me in the lives of the students
this week. This is the time for them where they really make the decision as to what they will do with what they have seen and experienced. Will they fully devote their lives to the call of God? Or will they go back to living the lives they have always lived?
This is a really important time in the lives of these students and I am so blessed and privilged to be apart of it!
Thank you so much for all your thoughts, prayers, love, and support.
I mean it from the bottom of my heart when I say I am sooo blessed to have you all
in my life. May the Lord bless you and keep you in His loving faithful arms!
You are in my prayers!!!
LoveloveLoVe- Kristina

1 comment:

Dr. Jones said...

Cant wait to hear some of the stories = ]