Thursday, February 26, 2009

last week

sorry i didnt blog last week guys! Well last week our speaker was Bruce Stephanik. He's a really awesome guy whos an associate pastor at the church I go to here in Salem. He used to be in YWAM and he pioneered the YWAM bases in Mexico. For me personally I felt God was talking to me alot about living with totally authentic faith and living a completely authentic/honest life. But throughout the week here are a couple main points that really stuck out from the weeks lectures.
-I cannot become who I am destined to be by remaining what I am.
-We need to BE the message.
-Freedom is divine empowerment to do and to be what we're originally designed for.
-As soon as you set yourself in a place of judgement, you have eliminated your chance of being the anwser.
-Our job is to speak into the world prophetically and redemptively.
-God is after authentic love
-Don't give your life to lesser things
-The most dangerous people in the world are those who have nothing left to lose.
-Sin narrows your world and how you view it
-If comfort is the governing value of your life then discipleship ends at that point.

Then Bruce gave us 4 questions to ask God. I got some pretty amazing anwsers form God=] They're personal, so I'm not really gonna type it out I don't think. But heres the questions. I wanna challenge ya'll to ask God these questions!

1. What does God want to do with my character at this point in my life?
2.What does God want to do in the way you've done relationship up to this point?
3.What does God wanna do in relationship to the structure of your life?
4. What does God wanna to with the mission of your life??

well, I love ya'll and hope all is well back in Washington. You are in my thoughts and prayers!!!

No comments: