Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day

Well this years valentines day was the best I've ever had!!!
The boys in my class surspised all 17 of us girls in my class with a super special dinner!! It was really fancy!! And super delicious!!! We had such a blast getting dresses at Goodwill before hand and we had so much fun getting all dressed up. It was such a blessing and a really fun time! And the night before we had a girls night (that i planned) we made a bunch of yummy food stuffs. Watched "The Secret Life of Bees" cuz mom sent it to me in the mail. (thanks mom!!) and then we had a dance party/sleepover in the prayer chapel!!! it was sooo much fun =] wooo for all the single ladies!!!!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaf said...

Sounds like a really fun time!! Would love to see some pictures. Thanks be to God that the internet is back up at DTS. Love you!!

Dutch said...

HEY KRISTINA!!! I JUST caught up on your blog entries. I know, I know- I'm a bad friend because it has taken me so long to get to your blog. But now that I'm tracking you through blogspot, I'll be checking it all the time. It's so good to hear how excited you are about everything you're learning. We miss you.

Did you know that Jennifer and I spent a whole semester at grad school learning one of the native languages of the country that you're going to? Very excited for you. We have a big heart for that country.