Saturday, September 5, 2009

hello hello

hey everybody! i made it to salem=] the Lord blessed me with a wonderful car ride down
and i can feel my sickness going away. still have a steady cough, but im getting better.
this fall my school is living in the same dorms as the fall DTS students, and its crazy!!
25 girls in one big room of bunks! (these are different dorms then last time) But I've been meeting alot of the new students, and reuniting with old friends. Its been alot of fun so far =]
Our first day of class is monday, and then wednesday night we leave for the wilderness leadership course (NIKO) thats only about 4 days long though.
it should be an insane week! dont know what to expect, but i will keep ya'll updated!
thanks SOOO much for all your prayers God has been helping me so much! and the continued fiancial support thats been coming in!
i love you guys so much, you are HUGE blessing to me=]
God bless!
<3

1 comment:

Dr. Jones said...

Iam soooo excited for you : ]
it is so fantastic to see what God is doing in your life!!!
I love you oh soooo much <3 mom