Sunday, September 27, 2009

GPgpGPgpGPgpGPgpGPgpGP

hello my faithful readers!
This past week has been craaazzyy busy in GP, but I've been having a really great time.
We had a lot of good speakers during our lecture times, we did 3 local outreachs, worked with the Salem houes of Prayers, lots of homework and bible study, and I've been doing lots of planning for the Southern Asia O.R. Life is very busy but very good. It's been a really beautiful week here too, in th 70's and 80's all week, there were even 2 days where it got up into the 90's! I loooved all that sunshine. Anyways, coming into this next week I have lots more assignments ahead of me, and our first "team time" or the Thailand group. I'm really excited! God has been putting lots of ministry opportunites on our hearts and I'm really excited. It's looking like we are going to be following up on alot of the stuff my team did last time, and we will be harvesting alot of the previously planted seeds God planted. It sounds like it's going to be an incredible trip=]
For those of you who don't know, once, sometimes twice a week I work in the Project Revelation 5:9 office. The ministry on the base focused on reaching the unreached. I will most likely be working in there when I come back from this trip. Right now I am working with them to develop ministry material like dramas, and just helping with things they need help with. It's alot of fun.
But yeah, all in all I'm having a terrific time here. I has been such a blessing to bond with my fellow GPers but also with the DTS students. They are a really terrific group,a really open, sweet, and passionate bunch. I really can't wait to work with them more, and to see God breack their hearts for the nations, and also for them to come to know Him more.
It's gonna be good.=]
thank you for continueing to keep me in your prayers, you are in mine!
with much love,
Tina =]

No comments: