Saturday, October 3, 2009

Yet another good week

So, we finally come to the end of another good week.
It's been extremely busy as usual, but I've been havin a blast.
Thursday was my teams first team time and it went really well.
We talked all about the trip, did intercesh, watched a video, told testimonies,
it was awesome!
I'm really loving getting to know everybody on me team.
Besides Thailand stuff, lecture has been pretty cool. The speaker was
the north west director of ywam, pete Iliyin, he had alot of really good stuff to
say on biblical qualifcations of leadership. plus he shared alot of his own stories with us
which was really inspiring.
God has been teaching me alot this week about going above and beyond in everything I do.
He has also been showing me how far he has brought me. Comparing my life this time last year to now. There has been such a complete transformation in my life! God is so good=]
Tomorrow downtown theres going to be an anti human trafficking event called Sex + Money and a bunch of my friends on base are going to be preforming songs, dances, and displaying their art work. I'm really excited for it, it should be realy incredible. Some Hollywood filmakers are going to be there to add this to a documentry they are making on Human Trafficking in america. It's going to be awesome!
Well anyways I better be off, you guys are all in my thoughts and prayers!
God Bless!

3 comments:

AE said...

wish we could've been there for the event, but we were busy moving into our place all weekend. :(
When is your gp officially over? Just wondering...I wanted to do a trip down there before then.

Kristina with a K said...

aw sad! well you will be missed!!!
um GP is offically over the day before thanksgiving i believe. come!!! we all keep talking about how we want you to visit!

Barb said...

It is exciting to hear all that God is doing in your life! Kinda like a whirlwind when He takes over, Huh? Never a dull moment! You are in my thoughts and prayers! Love you! Barb