Tuesday, October 13, 2009

BUSY BuSy busy

Well I'm sorry this one is a late!
Life has been ridiculously busy. I think in this blog I'll tell you a bit about whats been going on and then list a few prayer requests!
Well last week, we had a crazy busy week of lecture and homework, mixed with my extra busy schdule trying to plan this trip. I'm taking the most challenging school at this base, GP, is hard, forsure, then I'm trying to balance that with this trip, which is a HUGE task, as well as balancing in relationships with people here and back home, as well as my most important relationship, with Jesus!
I'm going to honest, last week was REALLY a struggle. There so incredibly much going on and on top of it all there was some problems with our "dorm life" that had to get sorted out and caused more burdens for myself. I won't get into detail on that, it mostly got sorted out. But it was a hard week. Theres also been some complications concerning the trip to Asia as well as the mobile trip we have coming up to Utah.
Speaking of which we leave next saturday for a confernce in Colorado, and then the week after that we will be in Utah for a week.
OOOHHHHH SOOOO much going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah....so theres a little glipse of whats going on. This week is going better than last week in some ways. God has been showing me not to balance everything in my life. I need to put Him as the center and let everything else fall into place. I've been letting my dailying tasks run me, rather than my relationship with Christ. It's been rough!
But he's been showing me alot today. I think the main focus of this week for me wil be that everything I do for God needs to be the overflow of intimacy with Him.
After all, I'm here for HIM, not for myself or my daily tasks!

I also REALLY want to thank all of you who have been supporting me financially and with prayer as well. I appreciate it SO much and I brag about the abundent love of my church family and supporters often =] you guys are amazing! And I've been hearing that there has been lots of prayer lifted up for me and my team lately. Thank you SOO much!!!! I most definitly see the effects!!!!

Well, here are a few practical things to pray for if you could=]Thanks so much! I love you guys!
- That the $500 dollars needed for team utah and the $500 for team idaho would come in
- That my fellow Gpers school tuition would come in so they can go on the mobile trip
-That the remaining Asia trip money would come in for the boys on my team, and for Carrie and I.
- That God would show me how to be the servant leader he wants me to be
- That I would stay fully connected in intamacy to God throughout the busy days
- For peace and love to reign in our GP class and our dorm
- There has been alot of attacks on base staff lately including me and Carrie
please pray against the enemy, he is coming down HARD!!!
-

4 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, Kristina. What you said about not balancing is really right with what Nancy and I (and Sherry Longbine) were praying about on Thursday! That is such a great picture of putting Christ in the center and letting everything else fall into place. I try to force all the stuff to fit, when the only thing that needs to fit is my relationship with Christ! Thank you for the readjustment in my thinking! Love you lots! Katie

AE said...

hey, praying for you girl! Thanks for being open and honest and letting us know what's up. Living in community life always presents its challenges, no matter how much we love each other and God. But yeah, it definitely doesn't mean the enemy has liscence to wreck things up!

Hey, I didn't know the GP-ers are going on the trips with the students. So you're going back to s.e. asia???
Aghhh....I'm so jealous! I miss my friends over there SO INCREDIBLY much!!! Hey, if you run into Koko and a few others, can I get you to give him something for us?

Kristina with a K said...

aww im so glad to hear that Katie!!! WOw! God is so cool=]
i miss you and love you! Wish I could pray with you ladies!

Kristina with a K said...

Erin, thanks so much for your prayes! God has blessed me with wonderful times with him this week and an all around great week!
Yeah well actually I'm the only GPer who got chosen to help lead a team. Then Jamie really wanted too as well so she asked and Jason and Amos prayed, so shes helping lead a team with Candaye to Africa! So it;s just us too. And yes I would love to bring something back for Koko! are you gonna visit soon??