Saturday, October 17, 2009

Week 6 was an AWESOME week :]

Wow, I can definitly tell that you guys have been praying for me! This was like night and day compared to last week! I can't wait to tell you about it =]
Well this week in lecture we had Ken Helser, he spoke in my D-school as well, he's that prohetic guy who gave me that spot on word, idk if you guys remember that. But anyways, he was a blessing this week, he makes class alot of fun. But besides that God refocused mem on him. So these last 5 weeks of GP I've been son focused on doing what I gotta do, trying to find a balance, very task oriented rather than God oriented. So I layed that all aside, came to the root of why I'm here, because he is worthy. Its amazing how easily I can forget such important things God has told me. I spent alot of time getting back to initmacy with God this week, just spending more time with him, and during those times just getting to know him more rather than seeking to get things out of him. Also I felt alot more connected with the holy spirit this week. We had this day where we did 24 hour prayer, and I did it at 8am in the prayer chapel and it was an incredible time with God!!! I got my homework done crazzzy early and have had extra time to just go have fun with my friends, which i havnt got to do in quite awhile!! it's incredible how when you truely give our time to God and out him first, put him as the center, he REALLY DOES work everything out. In ways I can't even explain!! man...he is SO good!
Anyways, it's been a wonderful week!
Hopefully I will be able to blog some more soon about exciting southwast Asia trip details =]
Here are some things you could pray for!
-Money to come in for our mobile trip, we leave saturday for colorado!!!
-Money to come in for the boys in the team to Asia
- Spiritual warfare on the base
-Complications with our contacts overseas
-Health for team utah
-That the brakes on my car wouldn't really cost me 288 dollars!!!!!!
i love tou guys! thanks so much for reading and for supporting me!!!
always remember you are in my prayers too =]

2 comments:

AE said...

oh my goodness...seriously? Ken Helser came and is gone already? I should've made a trip down there just to see him. It is amazing what a strong man of God's presence can do to the atmosphere of an entire base! And last time he came, I remember coming to that same conclusion...seeking God just to be in his presence rather than get answers out of Him.

Glad to hear things are looking upward. You never answered my question yet though...are you going to s.e. asia with them? If so, I really want you to take some things with you to give to Koko and possibly Tae if you are going to be in Thailand and see her or her sister at the bangkok base.

Erin

Kristina with a K said...

oh did you get the comment? I wrote back to you a few days ago. Yeah I am going back to both countries we went to.I can't wait! yeah as long as its somthing small I would love to bring stuff back for Koko and Tae. Could you maybe get in contact with Koko?? I'm not sure how I'd find him there