Sunday, January 11, 2009

The 2nd day

hmmm. I really love this place. I love the campus, the dorms, and people. =] I really am happy and content. I was just overcome with purpose last night. I felt God's blessed reassurance that this is exactly where I am supposed to be. Smack dab in the center of his will. And theres seriously no where better then that. I am having SUCH a blast! We road the zip line tonight. It was so insanely fun! You climb up like 50 feet in a tree and just jump off into thin air! With a harness on of course. But it was an amazing start to the school. I felt like I conquered any insecurities or fears of the unknown. It was awesome. Seriously. I'm excited for tomorrow, first day of classes! Dont exactly know what to expect. Bbut I'm stoked!!! yayy for having fun and only being slightly homesick! I was afraid I would like be crying every night but I've already made so many friends and I'm having a blast =]

No comments: