Wednesday, January 14, 2009

what a fun day

we did part of the ropes course today! I was worried it was gonna suck but it was actually really fun!!! We all had to work together as teams and do alot of serving and helping others. I was really impressed by our group, but then again thats how we christians should always be. We all served one another and it was really cool. Its amazing how I already see God transforming my heart. Like in serving others and doing acts of service and stuff, I've always been really lazy when it comes to doing work and stuff but now I feel like I'm really doing it out of love and having fun rather then being a grumply brat. haha. anyways the street evanglism thing was kinda cool but pretty uneventful. We have a amazing speaker for the week leading class time. Not sure how to spell it but her name is Mikeasha. She is a truely amazing woman of God and I am REALLY excited to learn from her for the rest of this week and next week. Things are goin excellant as usual. I;m seriously having the time of my life! I hope ya'll back home are doing well! I love all you family people and my church family and friends! I love it here =]Hope things in Washington are good!!!

1 comment:

Autumn Leaf said...

I am so excited to hear how excited you are during this new adventure! You are doing a great job of posting and keeping us up on what is happening. I am so thankful to be able to check in and hear what is going on. Thanks for sharing! I'm praying for you and so glad to hear that God is working in your life in such tangible ways. Love you lots!!