Thursday, January 22, 2009

Today....

I'm ecstatic!!!
and my thoughts are UNCONTROLLABLY sporadic!
Yet centered around one center... JOY. =]
In plush ripe tones joy is rushing through my bones!!!
If joy were a color it would be purple pastel pretty
Like old women and young childrem where on easter.
Smiling while having deviled eggs and drinking kool-aid
chasing blown bubbles in the background in the backyard
the young ones' distracting hats fly off...
And the old ones laugh a contagious laughter
that is to be shared my everyone there.
The suns shines down upon them as all of their physical
imperfections gleam beautifully

and inside
INSIDE i feel like this!
and i look out my window and imagine the
future pirple pastel pretty moments of joy
that i will one day have with my wife.
my children. my friends. my family.

I REALLY look forward to hose moments
but i am thankful for the one that i am
having right now.
This morning.
alone.
on my couch.
OVERwhelmed by joy.

=]
thats a poem by sir BRADLEY Hathaway.
ahhhhhhhh.
one hour till i find out the out reach locations!!!

1 comment:

Dr. Jones said...

Thank God for joy.
I Love how contagious joy is : )
I Love that after I read this poem I could not stop smiling.